RD EXAM INSTRUCTIONS & SUBMISSIONS
Online RD exam application form will be uploaded after 15th June.
Candidates should register on IDA website with username/password for login.
Entire process will be online – RD exam form duly filled with all uploads as mentioned below. Candidate should fill the application form only once with one login ID.
No manual form or documents as courier will be accepted.
Incomplete form with missing documents will be considered invalid.
No queries for RD exam will be answered after December 31st.
RD Examination Fee:
INR 2000+GST 360= INR 2360 (Non-Refundable); payment through NEFT only. Payment to be made to the account of Registered Dietitian Board mentioned on the IDA website.
Last date for submitting completed application form – 30th November before the year of exam.
RD Board Account ECS Details:
A/c. Name: Registered Dietitian Board, Indian Dietetic Association
SB/Account No. 315402010579989
IFSC: UBIN 0531545
Union Bank Of India
7-7A, Klassic Towers,
Dr A.L Nair road,
FOLLOWING SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WITH APPLICATION FORM.
1) RD INTERNSHIP CERTIFICATE DULY SIGNED/STAMPED BY COMPETENT AUTHORITY OF HOSPITAL & RD TRAINER WITH HER/HIS RD NUMBER.
2) EDUCATION CERTIFICATES – DEGREE, DIPLOMA, TRANSCRIPTS FROM UNIVERSITY.
3) ANNEXURES 1, 3 & 4 DULY SIGNED & STAMPED.
4) RD PROJECT/DISSERTATION SOFT COPY IN ZIP FOLDER.
5) CASE STUDIES IN PPT FORMAT 6NOS (4+2 PRESENTED TO JURY) IN ZIP FOLDER.
6)50 CASES IN A WORD DOCUMENT IN ZIP FOLDER.
7) COPY OF IDA LIFE MEMBERSHIP RECEIPT. MEMBERSHIP TO BE OBTAINED ON OR BEFORE MAY 31ST PRIOR TO THE YEAR OF EXAM. (IDA ID CARDS NOT ACCEPTED).
8) EXAM FEE PAYMENT PROOF WITH TRANSACTION ID, DATE, NAME OF CANDIDATE.
9) IF ELIGIBILITY BY EXPERIENCE — UPDATED EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE, JOB PROFILE, DULY SIGNED & STAMPED BY A COMPETENT AUTHORITY OF HOSPITAL.
10) IF WORK EXPERIENCE FROM NON-RD RECOGNISED HOSPITAL – RECOMMENDATION LETTER FROM LOCAL IDA CHAPTER PRESIDENT.
11)RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH WITH WHITE BACKGROUND.
12) SPECIMEN SIGNATURE.