ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION EXAMINATION FROM 1ST JANUARY 2018
- B.Sc. Home Science in Foods & Nutrition (Day Scholar) Or Graduation with science stream having minimum 3-4 subjects as 1) basic nutrition 2) Biochemistry 3) Physiology 4) Diet Therapy.
- +Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics OR M.Sc.in Foods & Nutrition/Clinical Nutrition/ Dietetics. (Regular course from recognized universities/ institutions only)
- +Six months’ continuous internship from recognized hospitals listed on the website
FIVE year experience in a multispecialty hospital as full-time dietitian from IDA recognized Hospitals.
If experience from non-IDA recognized hospital than recommendation letter from local IDA chapter president to be uploaded with RD exam application form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RD EXAM APPLICANTS
Online RD exam application form will be uploaded after 15th June 2018.
Candidates should register on Ida website with username/password for login.
Entire process will be online, RD exam form duly filled with all uploads as mentioned below. (candidate should fill form only once with one login ID)
No manual form or documents as courier will be accepted.
Incomplete form with missing documents will be considered invalid.
1)NEFT Exam fees transaction proof receipt with name of candidate written on it.
2) IDA life membership receipt with dates on or before May31st of previous year of exam. (IDA I- card not accepted)
3)Degree, Diploma & Transcripts (self-attested copies)
4) Copy of RD internship certificate duly signed & stamped by competent authorities.
OR 5 yrs. continuous multi-specialty experience certificate as applicable
5) Customized Zipped folder (70MB) with 50case-studies word dock,6case ppt & RD project.
Last date of submitting completed application form 30th November of the year.
No queries for RD exam will be answered after December 31st
Rupees 2000+ GST 360=2360. (Non- Refundable); Only through NEFT only in account of Registered Dietitian Board account mentioned on website.
EXAM DATE; 9th FEBRUARY 2019