Registered Dietitian (RD) Exam
| Registration is awarded to applicants who successfully qualify in the Registration examination.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION EXAMINATION FROM 1ST JANUARY 2016.
1. B.Sc. Home Science in Foods & Nutrition. (Day Scholar)
2. + Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics OR M.Sc. in Foods & Nutrition (This is 3 + 1 format where in the candidate must have done a minimum of four years in Home Science or Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics)
3. + six months continuous internship (Or 3+3 months) from recognised hospitals listed on the website CLICK HERE OR Two year experience in a multispecialty hospital as full time dietician.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RD INTERNS
Registration Examination: Exam Date: 12th November 2016. Last date of submitting completed application form - August 31st of the year of applying for the RD exam.
Examination Fee: Rupees 1000/- (Non Refundable); Only through ECS Account details CLICK HERE
1. Copy of the Receipt to be sent along with application form.
2. Address for Communication for Applications
2/266/3488, Tagore Nagar,
Vikhroli East, Mumbai - 400083
3. No queries regarding the exam will be entertained after the 30th of September that year
4. RD exam results cannot be contested once published. There will be no re-evaluation of RD exam papers.
5. RD internship validity will be for 5 yrs. only from the date of completion.
APPLICATION FORM FOR RD EXAM CLICK HERE
Application form: Please apply after May 1st of the examination year.